Saturday 10 March 2018

Old Testament Lesson 12 Gospel Doctrine

Old Testament Lesson 12

I’m starting to get long winded. When the idea came into my mind, it was to share quick ideas, tips and tricks that I used when teaching gospel doctrine classes on Sunday. Now, even though I skip over a ton of material, these videos are nearing 30 minutes long. I’m not sure if that’s the best thing. Here is the latest episode – talking about Genesis 40-45. Really, you should go over Gensis 40-50 because the next lesson is Exodus 1-14. I honestly don’t know how you can cover what God wants you to know in those 14 chapters in 45 minutes. Anyway, watch this and let me know your thoughts.

#gospeldoctrinehelps

Here are links to prior lessons:

Old Testament Lesson 8

Old Testament Lesson 9

Old Testament Lesson 10

Old Testament Lesson 11



from
http://jeremyeveland.com/old-testament-lesson-12-gospel-doctrine/


from
http://jeremyevelandus.weebly.com/home/old-testament-lesson-12-gospel-doctrine

No comments:

Post a Comment